Chiang Mai still offers a quite attractive real estate market. Working online is a preferred option for those who love the freedom of working in your own time without a boss and who don’t want to bother about the hassle of Thai work permits. A lot of entrepreneurial momentum in Chiang Mai is actually created by foreign ideas, what Thai typically do is copy it rightaway and go sit next door to take away your customers, so you better be prepared when you’re doing something new in town. Of course the irony is that these sites are making money by teaching you how to make money! Comment Some comments may be edited or deleted, according to our comments policy. Thanks guys :.
1. Take up a job
The slogan of this site is living the dream in Thailand and so most mkae here cover all sorts of fun topics on how to spend money from hookers in Bangkok to sightseeing in rural Isaan. You need to deal with the visa situation. Vientiane, Phnom Penh, Kuala Lumpur. You need to make money here in Thailand. And before I forget to mention it later, let me make it clear now:.
How To Make Money While Living in Thailand
If you want to stay in Chiang Mai long-term and generate your own source s of income, there are some ways to make money, either through a full-time job or by doing things on the side. Chiang Mai is by no means a ‘working city’ for foreigners, so the number of jobs available to foreigners are rather limited. Most decent jobs are obviously offered in Bangkok, this is true for both foreigners and Thai. So, if you want to make some money here, you’ve got to be creative and persistent, there aren’t many companies dying to employ you. The most successful ways to make money in Thailand is to take advantage of the difference in costs of living and products between Thailand and the developed world, to spot a niche opportunity in the market, or to exploit on a certain skillset or piece of knowledge.
The 5 Ways to Make Money in Thailand
The slogan of this site is living the dream in Thailand and so most articles here cover all sorts of fun topics on how to spend money from hookers in Bangkok to sightseeing in rural Isaan. You need to deal with the visa situation. Vientiane, Phnom Penh, Kuala Lumpur. You need to make money here in Thailand. And before I forget to mention it later, let me make it clear now:.
What happens? I have written a separate article on the different ways to find a job in Thailand that you can find. Every week we got at least email or phone requests from people of all different countries who looked to set up their own business. Sure, you can also be a small business man but that means you are also going to make little money.
However what you have in Thailand is mostly guys who live here permanently or at least most of the time of the year. By far the biggest community of foreigners working online is found in Chiang Mai. Very popular especially in Bangkok are the so called freelance jobs means you get paid by the day, night or simply by success. In all my 25 Years work and life experience with also up and downs in Thailand, I can say, that this one of the first clear and correct foreigner information which I just red and totally agree.
Thanks guys :. I started visiting thailand right fromwhen I received a divorce from my wife. Now this is February I didnt find a good income source. I am living here consuming big bucks i earned from my native country. Scammers are many here in thailand. They will appear as your friends helping you finding visa extension,finding job or starting business or finding a good thai girlfriend.
Later I identified many men doing this scamming are with good experience from their home land. Many left their country after having criminal activities like pyramid schemes. I how to make money online living in thailand so.
I have lived in Thailand for more than one year on a retirement visa I first opened a shop for my Thai wife we made very little money and all I seemed to be doing was spending more and more on the shop products to try and make some money to cover my costs in the end I left to go back to work, when I left my Thai wife she sold the shop kept the money and it seemed all ended there and then, I went back to Thailand and met someone else whom I now have a very beautiful and caring partner I intend to start another shop and have learnt many things from my first relationship so now I am very happy in Thailand but please be careful one thing I learnt from my first relationship is when you have a Thai wife you inherit the family but not all familys are poor and rely on the support of the Thai partner so you can live the dream just take your time and do not rush into anything Good Luck to all.
I sense some locked up anger. If you need someone to talk to let me know. Good luck. I think there are a whole lot of businesses, and foreign people exploiting and ripping off the Thai people. Not to mention nasty … men looking for sex. I hope they all rot in you know. And before I forget to mention it later, let me make it clear now: It is more difficult to make money in Thailand than you think no matter if you are looking for a job or doing your own thing — if it was there would be a lot more expats sitting in Starbucks and walking down Sukhumvit Road.
You need more money than you might think when you first come. Common ways to make money online not just in Thailand but everywhere : Blog Affiliate commissions, product sales, placements of ads, paid guest posts.
Pure affiliate sites i. Freelancing Very popular especially in Bangkok are the so called freelance jobs means you get paid by the day, night or simply by success. Content Writers, Designers. Where To Do It. Best Thai Dating Site. Monday, 3rd September at pm. Monday, 5th March at pm. Wednesday, 23rd May at pm. Copper Bottom says:. Wednesday, 14th February at am. Adonis says:. Thursday, 15th February at pm. Now what do you want to do? You need ideas to start up business without any problem.
Wednesday, 23rd August at pm. Alan Wood says:. Wednesday, 19th July at pm. BjornVdKerkhof says:. Tuesday, 4th October at am. Hans says:. Wednesday, 22nd June at pm. Rhonda Taylor says:. Thursday, 9th June at am. Sunday, 22nd May at am. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy Contact. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website.
If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Ok Read .
3 Top Jobs in Thailand for Foreigners
2. Working online: being a Digital Nomad
Like graphics and coding? The AdSense system shows ads relevant to the content of your blog and you can easily customize the look and feel of the ads to match your blog. As I mentioned before, in this day in age making money online is easier than it once was possible. Stock pickers generally seem more knowledgable than forex traders, and those with a financial or economic background seem to do better than opportunity seekers. Clearly, your chances are best when you have a degree in teaching, a TEFL and when you’re native speaker. For example, if you are a well-groomed person with good social skills and are a good at being a DJ then chances are if you look around at the foreign oriented places you can land some gigs or at the very least get some valuable connections. Price of palm fruit rises, consumers fear price of palm oil might increase. Sai hseng Posted on September 17, at Mostly I saw lot of foreigners tricked by Thais very rare to see foreigners trick local But one thing I realized most of Thais they looked downed upon our ethnic very much I’m a Thai born but grew up in Shan States of Burma because my mum is from Burma Bangkok has a pretty good economy with many international companies. Shane and Kathryn x. Posted May 14, how to make money online living in thailand One of the few jobs you can get in foreign owned offices in Chiang Mai are call center jobs. I am not advocating you should do this, but letting you know what really goes on. In this article I wanted to share with you the 3 realistic ways you can make money in Thailand as a foreigner:. Freelancing Very popular especially in Bangkok are the so called freelance jobs means you get paid by the day, night or simply by success. Many left their country after having criminal activities like pyramid schemes. Ignore all the doom mongers and don’t invest in Thailand blah blah blah.

Comments
Post a Comment